CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Hey Ya'll! Come sit a spell, shoo the gnats & have a glass of sweet tea. That's about the best "Welcome" you can get in the South. Thanks for stopping by 'cause we're fixin to have some fun!







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yard Sale Tips From The Pros..besides ME!

*SIGH*...This is SO me! A passion (Ok, fine-addiction) of digging through other people's junk to find treasures. I almost feel like I'm doing something sneaky knowing that a 'throw away' can have another fabulous 'life'. When friends Ooh & Ahhh over it, once it's been resuscitated...instead of just saying "Why, thank you!" I blurt out something like "OMGosh, I only paid $2 for it at a yard sale!!" Anyway, I could go on for days. I ran across this article & had to share. Click on the link so you can Ooh & Ahhh with me. I'm up for yard sales on Sat. mornings...just say'n. Enjoy!

http://www.howdoesshe.com/yard-sale-tips-from-the-pros

No comments:

Post a Comment